It doesn’t matter if you’re a brand new runner or if you’re working towards an intimidating personal best, no one is immune to doubts or set backs. To help you better your best and put your strongest foot forward, here are 18 inspiring quotes all runners can relate to —
1. Remember, you’re lapping everyone on the couch!
2. Who hasn’t used this excuse?
3. You can do it.
4. It’s just one foot in front of the other.
5. Running isn’t about being the best, it’s about pursuing your personal best.
6. Today’s impossible is tomorrow’s normal.
7. Running is a mental sport (and we’re all insane!).
8. Never underestimate your strength.
9. Every runner’s guilty pleasure…
10. Stop thinking and just do it already.
11. Even the worst run is better than no run at all.
12. It’s not only about the finish line.
13. There’s nothing wrong with a little #HumbleBrag!
14. But the only person who needs to believe in you is you.
15. Running may be an independent activity but you’re never alone.
16. There’s nothing more rewarding than making your goals a reality.
17. There will never be a right time.
18. And for the days that feel overwhelming…